Workshops & Webinars
Hands-On Training with THE TEAM
HR Risks that there’s no getting away from in 2021
2020 was a year like no other for HR where we had no time to plan. In this webinar we look ahead to 2021 and what you can do to prepare for the 6 main tasks that will need to be completed.
Who is it for?
A Small Business Owner who needs to know what they legally need to do in 2021
What are the key outcomes of going attending the webinar?
- Be ready for the new immigration system following Brexit.
- Know what you need to review for the introduction of the new IR35 regulations
- You will know what you need to prepare for changes to the National Minimum wage
- You will know how to plan for changes to the CJRS / Furlough
- You will understand how to comply with the new rules on Modern Slavery Statements
- You will understand how the extention of Redudancy Protection for New Parents and Pregnant Employees might effect you and your business.
What are you waiting for?
You’ve read this far all you have to do is Simply register on a date that suits you. If you don’t manage to attend – don’t worry – you will get a copy of the recording after the event.
12pm Every other Thursday
Escape people admin and focus on what matters.
Join 9,000 small businesses who are reaping the benefits of people-first HR Software.
Get 50% off Breathe for 2 months if you sign up by 28th February 2020 plus …..
An extended trail if you attend one of our demos which will help you ….
Eliminate HR admin
■ Automate holiday booking and sickness processes
■ Allow staff to update their own records
■ All people data, all in one place
Attract the best people
■ Show your dedication to people development
■ Implement a high-quality induction process
■ Seamless performance management
Develop your team
■ Keep on top of 1-1s and performance management
■ Record and monitor individual objectives
■ Easily delegate tasks to managers
Access on the move
■ Store your data securely in the cloud
■ Log in anywhere with a WiFi connection
■ Mobile friendly
Motivate your people
■ Give kudos for a job well done
■ Track your people’s progress
■ Benefits & rewards overview