HR Health Check
As employment law is always changing, it might be a good idea for your business to undergo an HR Health Check. As a small business owner, you probably don’t have time to give your business a Human Resources M.O.T. until something goes wrong.
- Do you have contracts of employment?
- What information do you hold on your employees?
- Do have records to prove that all statutory training has been completed for your team?
If you don’t know the answers, we offer a no-obligation HR Health Check which is as easy as 1,2 3.
- Complete the details below, and I will contact you, usually within 24 hours
- I will then review your key documents, including contracts, policies and example personnel file
- I will then review my findings with you and advise where you are compliant and non-compliant.
The benefit of having an HR Health Check
You will have a clear plan of where you are doing great, where you need to do some work and areas in which you can develop.
Most importantly you have made the first step in ensuring your business is compliant and you are looking after your team and your business.
Don’t keep it a secret
Did you find this blog useful? Think you have fellow business owners that would too? Feel free to share or ‘like’ using social media buttons to the left.
Sign up to my blog
Did you enjoy reading this blog? if so please sign up so you can receive them directly to your inbox each week … keep your FOMO in check.