Why You Should Already Be Using BreatheHR Software
If you’re a regular to my blog posts, I realise I might sound a bit like a broken record on the topic of HR Systems, but I really do believe they are one of the most valuable tools for any small businesses with employees, and BreatheHR Software is by far the best in my opinion.
Here at Kate Underwood HR & Training, it’s our job to help your business become a success. Our raison d’être is to make all your Human Resource needs run as smoothly as humanly possible. That’s why we constantly strive to discover new ways to save you time, effort and headaches of running your small to medium-sized business. From life-changing ways to manage people, to health and wellness, to the latest tech and gadgets.
What Is BreatheHR Software?
In their own words, taken from their website (as they will surely explain better than I ever could: “The success of your company is about managing your employees — not paper. By focusing on simplicity and ease of use, Breathe is a cloud HR software solution designed to tame the chaos so that you can get out from behind the desk and lead your people. Managing your HR online gives you access to all of your employee documents, staff holiday planner and appraisal management system from wherever you are.”
So, if you’re still scratching your chin and pondering whether you should invest in something like BreatheHR Software. Yes there are other cloud-based systems on the market and they, too will help your business, but here’s a list of my top reasons you should already be using BreatheHR software, rather than any of the available alternatives:
BreatheHR Software Minimizes HR Admin
…allows you to focus on growing your business because;
- You can automate holiday booking and sickness processes
- Your team is responsible for updating their records
- You can receive reminders for key events/dates
You Can Develop And Empower Employees
…to manage your staff effectively, because;
- There’s a built-in process for 1-1s and performance management
- You can record and monitor employee objectives
- It allows you to delegate to managers
…so staff feel valued as you’ve taken the time to manage them, because;
- The Kudos feature – lets you give instant recognition for a job well done
- You can view objectives and monitor progress
- You can track benefits & reward
Attract New Employees
…and differentiate your business, by;
- Demonstrating you take staff induction, training and skills seriously
- Implementing a high-quality induction process
- Using a smart performance management process
Access On The Move
…because BreatheHR Software works around you and your employees, this means it;
- Is available to everyone,
- Is available whenever, wherever – 24/7, 365
- Is available as a smartphone app
- Has online announcements to all your team
- Sends email reminders of key events
- Has shared documents and templates
Last, but by no means least, the company behind BreatheHR Software is UK-Based meaning in the unlikely event you need to get in touch, they’re just up the road as opposed to in Silicon Valley or Singapore. This means there’s no time-difference, meaning you can get on with running your business.
If you like the idea of these utilising the great functionalities that BreatheHrR Software brings, Book a free demo with me? I’ll show you the ropes so you can get to know these functions, allowing you to hit the ground running and I’ll also introduce you to many more benefits of BreatheHR Software. Because you, your business and your employees deserve better.
Don’t keep it a secret
Did you find this blog useful? Think you have fellow business owners that would too? Feel free to share or ‘like’ using social media buttons to the left.
Sign up to my blog
Did you enjoy reading this blog? if so please sign up so you can receive them directly to your inbox each week ... keep your FOMO in check.