Need An HR System? Check Out BreatheHR!
If you’re already a client of mine, you’ll know I love a sound HR system, and you’ll also know that I highly recommend BreatheHR.
If you’re thinking about implementing up an HR System, or you’re not sure why you’d want one for your business, then considering the three points below might help you decide on this.
What Can The BreatheHR System Do For Small Business Owners?
- Centralise Records – One central location for all HR information with employee self-service to keep everything up to date.
- Organise Documents – Keep all employee documents safe and publish policies & templates online.
- Book Holidays – Manage holiday bookings and absence allowances with a simple online approval process.
- Manage Sickness – Take control of sickness – every absence is logged, approved and analysed in your HR system.
- Improve Performance – Standardise the way you manage performance and keep track of objectives.
- Tasks Reminders – Manage day to day employee tasks from the HR Dashboard with email reminders and onscreen notifications.
- Streamline Reporting – Keep track of what’s happening. The ‘Report Library’ and one-click Data Export makes Management & HR reporting a breeze.
- Expenses – Manage Employee expense claims. Employee completes a claim for managers to approve.
- API – Streamline your favourite systems with breatheHR’s API to save even more time.
Things To Consider Before Investing In An HR System:
- What is your budget for HR consultancy/ an HR system?
- How do you think your business would benefit from an HR system?
- Are there any specific requirements that you would need?
- Do you currently have an HR system? If so, how is/isn’t it working for you?
- How many employees do you have? (this will help determine which plan is best suited to you)
BreatheHR’s Price Plans
Breathe has five different prices plans and these are valid until June 2019:
|Plan||Employees||HR Users||Monthly Plan|
Mostly, all plans come with the same functionality, although to have full access to features such as the Time Log and Expenses Management, you would need to opt for the Regular, Pro or Premium subscription.
If you’re still not sure and would like to find out more about the BreatheHR System, give me a call, and I can talk you through your options or even arrange a demo.
Don’t keep it a secret
Did you find this blog useful? Think you have fellow business owners that would too? Feel free to share or ‘like’ using social media buttons to the left.
Sign up to my blog
Did you enjoy reading this blog? if so please sign up so you can receive them directly to your inbox each week … keep your FOMO in check.